AUSTONIA TRADES PTY LTD has developed this policy to create a safe and healthy workplace for all workers, subcontractors and visitors. This policy outlines the rules, responsibilities and procedures for Equal Employment Opportunity and proposes the organisation and its workers do not discriminate against another person based on their sex, age, race, skills and experience, physical and mental abilities, marital status, political views or trade union association.
This policy applies across the organisation of AUSTONIA TRADES PTY LTD and all workplaces under our control.
- AUSTONIA TRADES PTY LTD will not discriminate against anyone in our recruitment practices or in the delivery of our goods and services. All recruitment selection will be based on the applicants’ qualifications, skills and experience in relation to the proposed position. Internal promotions will be based on the best person that meets the requirements for the position; and
- No employee is to discriminate, harass or victimise another worker, client or other person while representing this organisation, non-compliance will result in disciplinary action.
- Comply with the rules of this policy;
- Report to their officer or supervisor any discrimination or unfair treatment in the workplace; and
- Advise their supervisor if they feel unsafe performing any work activity or if they feel they have not been properly trained.